– Random Order Party Men –
5″ Double Crusted Delicious. Herbed Cream Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomato.
$ 25 / Half Dozen
4″ Individual Free Form Pies. Oregon Cherry / Pear Cranberry / Peach Melba.
$ 48 / Dozen Mix & Match By Half Dozen
2 – Bite Double Crusted Pies. Cute & Delicious. Flirty Berry /Oregon Cherry / Blackberry Lime/ Herbed Cream Cheese.
$ 20 / Dozen. Mix & Match by Half Dozen
2- Bite Pie Cups, Filled & Topped -? Ooh la la -? these are fun.. 3 Chocolate Cream / Organic Banana Cream / Coconut Cream / New Deal Coffee Liqueur Cream. $ 20 / Dozen. Mix & Match by Half Dozen
PIE EYED ASSORTMENT TRAY
Pie Cookies, Pie-lettes, Galettes! One Dozen of Each. $75 Mix & Match By Half Dozen
– WHOLE SWEET & SAVORY PIES –
See our full PIE MENU!
Everyone could use a great Quiche – Spinach, Veggies & Tillamook Cheddar $ 25 9″ Serves 6-?8
– Petite Homey Pastries –
Cardamom Pistachio Sea – Salted Brownie Bites $24 / 36 Bites. These are insanely delicious.
Mini Chocolate Button & Chewy Molasses Cookies $24 / 36 Minis.
We Do Big Events!
Please allow at least 48 Hours Notice for Party Menu Pastries.
Call 971.340.6995 or email email@example.com
Fact: Kids love making sweet stuff.
If you’re looking for something to bake with your kids this summer vacation, here’s a super simple recipe for some easy-to-do cherry pie cookies you could make with your kiddos at home.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 21 ounce of Cherry Pie Filling (Fresh or Canned)
- ½ cup white chocolate baking chips
INSTRUCTIONS – COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer beat together butter, and margarine until fluffy. Add flour powdered sugar, and vanilla just until combined and a soft dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. about 2 inches apart. Make an indentation in the center of each ball. Scoop 1-2 cherries into each center indentation in the cookie.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool. Melt the ½ cup white chocolate in the microwave stirring 30 seconds at a time in a microwave safe dish until smooth and be careful not to let it burn.
- Once chocolate is melted scoop into a ziplock blog. Snip the corner with scissors and drizzle the chocolate over each cookie.
FHRESH CHERRY FILLING INGREDIENTS
- 4 cup pitted red cherries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
INSTRUCTIONS – FRESH CHERRY FILLING
- Place cherries into a saucepan over medium heat, and cover the pan; heat cherries until they release their juice and come to a simmer, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir often.
- In a bowl, whisk the sugar with cornstarch until smooth; pour the mixture into the hot cherries and juice, and thoroughly combine. Return to low heat, bring to a simmer, and cook until the filling has thickened, about 2 minutes; remove from heat, let cool, and use as pie filling.
We’re brining up a special, spicy addition to our Bloody Mary recipe! We’ve been pickling these up special for Dad’s Day on June 15th.
Swing your paw on my the PieBar for a Bloody Mary, and a slice of our seasonal asparagus, spinach, and provolone quiche. Heck, we’ll even top it all off with an army man, just like dad used to play with in the sandbox!
If you can’t make it, you can always pickle these babies for yourself at home…believe us, they make that Mary even more irresistible!
We’re taking special orders for the Winter Holidays –
May we suggest – our Brandied Peach, or Salted Bourbon Pecan, or Chocolate Cream?
We’re closed on Christmas Day – and close at 5 pm on Christmas Eve.
We have a limited number of Special Orders Available this time of year – so order early –
Enjoy your Friends & Family!
We took a Raspberry Nectarine #PieBomb to the Underdog “Red Rubber Showdown” kickball tourney this weekend. The Results: AN ABSOLUTE YUMSPOSION!
Another incredible write up from the tasty travelers of Yahoo!:
As a new generation of eaters embraces those American staples on which their great-grandparents were reared, the iconic pie has developed something of an “it” factor. Whether you’re looking for slices of nostalgia or bold new baked goodness, one of these perfect slices is waiting for you.
Nothing better than a tart and tasty drink on a sun-soaked, sweaty day! This Pie Bar specialty has a taste so mind-boggling good, once you’ve had one, you’ll be sprinting up to the counter pleading “GIMMEE GIMMEE MORE GIMLET!”
You got it!
Thank you Water Avenue Coffee, Ruby Jewel, Widmer Brothers Brewing, Provvista, Charlie’s Produce and Portland Center Liquor and p:ear for unleashing the true powers of #PieClub
Sure, if you wanna be all “fruit sciencey” and stuff, sassy berries aren’t actually a thing. We just made it up. We made it up with house infused chili vodka, lime juice and raspberry syrup. And guess what, berry nerds…IT OWNS!!!!
$5 all month long.
This week, give us your favorite sight from your crazy commute and tag it #peddle4pie on Instagram or Twitter.
Everyday, Random Order & Community Cycle Center will give our favorite photo a stainless steel coffee mug (very commute friendly) and a slice or your favorite RO pie (not so commute friendly)
If you haven’t gotten mom anything yet, this week we’ll be giving you the top 5 reasons why pie is the right answer to May’s most pressing gift buy. Check out our Facebook for all 5
Then why not take her out for some brunch! Random will have a champagne supernova of delicious brunch edibles ready for your favorite old lady.
JUST IN TIME FOR THE DERBY!
5-buckaroos for a refreshing Mint Julip… ALL MAY LONG!!!
So put on yer big, showy hat and get lost in the spring heat with a couple of these bad boys.
May is the perfect month for the vegetable known as the “Pie Plant!” As if that distinction isn’t weird enough, it’s also got an “H” in its name for some reason.
Why? It’s a mysterhy!!!
This week, Random Order will be giving away one of Portland’s most favorite-est rhubarb pies!
Here’s how to win some pie:
Step 1 - Instagram some rhubarb
We’re talking farmer’s market rhubarb, grocery store rhubarb, in the ground rhubarb! Rhubarb any place, any where, any make, any model just take the damn shot!
Step 2 - Tag Random Order in it
EASY AS PIE!
Random’s favorite shot will be selected this Friday, with the winner taking home some our magical rhubarb gold!