T-Day Pies – Order to Enjoy…
RandomOrder THANKSGIVING 2012 PIE MENU
“Old World Apple Farm” Apple - A delicious celebration of local organic heritage apples from the “Old World Apple Farm.” You have no idea how good apples can be.
Tahitian-Vanilla Salted Caramel Apple - Organic local apples tumbled in our homemade caramel and laid to service under a vanilla sugar-salted crust. Crimony.
SDF-PDX Salted Pecan – Temperance Trader Bourbon, Sea Salted Top – it’s velvety smooth w/ just the right bite. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Spirited Pumpkin - Dark rum and plenty of warm spices make this a pumpkin pie to remember.
‘New Deal’ Coffee Cream – New Deal Coffee Liqueur Pastry Cream topped w/ fresh whip & espresso dust. F.D.R. would approve.
9” Pie Serves 8. $ 35 $5 refundable w/glass pie plate return in 14 days
Pie Ordering Instructions:
1. Order by Saturday, November 17th – call 971.340.6995 or come in.
2. ORDER EARLY – Our small hardworking kitchen can accommodate a limited number of special orders.
3. Payment due at time of order – Visa/Mastercard & Cash.
4. SCHEDULE YOUR PICKUP – Times available Tuesday evening through Thursday morning. Pick up times are limited, so order early to get the best time.
5. Pick up at 1800 NE Alberta at your scheduled time and ENJOY!
6. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org